IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP
6000W PURE SINE WAVE INVERTER/CHARGER 24V 120VAC 60HZ (UL)
6000 Watt Pure Sine Low Frequency Inverter, single phase with built-in battery charger and transfer switch. This inverter charger is perfect for large-sized industrial applications that depend upon power being available even under heavy load. This heavy-duty inverter charger is ready to go wherever you need it. Use this product for renewable solar, off-grid, business back up power, mobile and emergency backup power applications anywhere that uses 100/110/120 volts of alternating current. This product also has auto frequency detection that allows users to operate at either 50 or 60 hertz.
This inverter charger includes a powerful 60 amp charger and is capable of accepting any source of 120v AC power to charge batteries, including a gas or diesel generator or shore power at an RV park/truck stop. It will even accept power from an extension cord plugged into your wall outlet at home.
The 6000 watt inverter charger is capable of a 18000 watt surge for 20 seconds and can run at 6000 watts continuously. This inverter will never completely drain your batteries as it's low-voltage shut-down keeps the voltage at either 20 volts or 21 volts depending on your selection. With the battery priority mode, you can set your inverter to run directly off of a battery back-up system instead of a generator or tertiary source of AC Power. The inverter charger comes with a power saver mode that pulses every 30 seconds, attempting to detect a necessary load of 25 watts or more before it will turn on. Otherwise, the inverter will “sleep” and draw right around a half an amp per hour, saving you precious reserve power in your batteries until you need it.
- 6000 watt low frequency inverter
- 18000 watt surge for 20 seconds 300% surge capability
- 24 Volt DC
- Single phase 120Vac output
- Listed to UL 458 and CSA 22.2
- Battery priority selector
- Terminal block
- Marine coated and protected
- Multi stage smart charger 60 Amp charges GEL, Lead, AGM, Lithium
- Remote panel available LED or LCD
- Auto frequency
- 10msec typical transfer time
- Selectable 25W power save mode (hibernation)
- 7 battery type settings for charger
- Allows start up and through power with depleted batteries