IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP
3000W PURE SINE WAVE INVERTER/CHARGER 12V 120VAC
The most sought-after capability this unit has is its direct connect terminal block, which allows a 300 percent surge capacity for up to 20 seconds. When using the terminal block, this inverter peaks at 9000 watts with the power to run most-all tools and appliances with high startup surges.
The marine-coated or conformal-coated boards also make this inverter great for mobile applications, as it protects the product from dust or water vapor that may be present in the air.
This 3000 watt inverter charger produces a pure sine wave, which some appliances require for use. This allows it to run laser jet printers, computers, televisions, CPAP machines, other medical equipment and more.
It also has a built-in 65 amp multistage smart battery charger, which uses AC power from the grid or from a fuel-powered generator, that can be used to recharge a battery bank as well.
- 3000 watt low frequency inverter
- 9000 watt surge for 20 seconds -3x surge capability
- Battery Priority Selector
- Terminal Block
- Marine Coated and Protected
- Multi Stage Smart charger 65 Amp
- remote panel available
- auto gen start
- auto frequency
- 10msec typical transfer time
- optional 25W power save mode
- 7 battery type settings for charger
Inverter Output Specifications:
- Listed to UL 458 Standards
- Continuous Output Power: 3000 Watts
- Surge Rating: 9000 Watts (20 Seconds)
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)
- Output Voltage: 100-110-120Vac
- Nominal Efficiency: >92% (Peak)
- Line Mode Efficiency: >95%
- Output Frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Bypass Terminal Breaker - 40 amps
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (Max)
- THD: < 10% DC
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- Nominal Input Voltage: 12.0Vdc
- Minimum Start Voltage: 10.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 10.5Vdc-11.0Vdc
- Low Battery Trip: 10.0Vdc-10.5Vdc
- High Voltage Alarm: 16.0Vdc
- Low Battery Voltage Restart: 13.3Vdc
- Idle Consumption: 55 Watts
- Charger Breaker - 30 amps
- Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption:21.7 Watts
- Output voltage: Depends on battery Type
- Charger Rate: 100A
- Unit Weight: 58 lbs.
- Unit Size L x W x H: 15.35 X 11 X 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 66 lbs.
- Shipping L x W x H: 20.5 X 13.8 X 12.2 inches