One year VIP, ELITE SERVICE WARRANTY
YouLoveSolar Warranty for Certified Refurbished or NEW Inverters
Extended Two-year and Five-year warranties
YouLoveSolar warrants its refurbished or NEW inverters to be free from defects in material and workmanship under the following terms:
Limited Warranty for all YouLoveSolar Refurbished Inverters: The limited liability warranty will last for a period of 90 days from date of sale to the original buyer who purchased directly from YouLoveSolar. Extended two-year and five-year warranties are available for purchase. (See end of document for prices). Obligation under our warranty shall be limited to replacing or repairing at YouLoveSolar discretion, any such product or part which must be returned to YouLoveSolar factory with a pre-approved Return Material Authorization Number (RMA), and which upon examination, is found to YouLoveSolar satisfaction to have been defective under the terms of this warranty. The warranty is only valid when a l has done all installation and service work.
This warranty does not extend to any products which have been altered or modified outside the YouLoveSolar factory, nor does it apply to units that are returned in an unassembled condition. The warranty guarantees that products will perform to YouLoveSolar full power test specifications throughout the life of the warranty. The warranty does not cover abnormal wear, such as lightning damage, damage from dirt or water or damage from improper use. If the returned product is found not to be defective under the conditions of this warranty, a charge will be made for repair or replacement.
This is a Limited Warranty. It covers the product only and the extent of the coverage is limited to the cost of the product. As we have no control over shipping, handling and installation, the warranty cannot cover any damage caused by these factors. This warranty does not cover beyond the inverter itself.
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, and no person is authorized to give any other warranty or assume obligation or liability in YouLoveSolar behalf. YouLoveSolar shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind incurred by the reason of the use or sale of any defective product and part.
If a device is determined to be defective during the YouLoveSolar factory warranty period, one of the following services, as selected by YouLoveSolar, will be performed at no charge:
- Exchange the defective device with either a new, like-new or refurbished device that is functionally equivalent to the device being replaced; or
- Repair the defective device at YouLoveSolar depot facility; or
- Refund the actual cash value, as determined by YouLoveSolar of the defective unit.
- In the case of an exchange, the remainder of the eligible warranty will be transferred to the replacement device, or 90 days whichever date is longer.
In order to fulfill its obligations under this limited warranty, YouLoveSolar may require a copy of the purchase receipt, the warranty certificate, installation document, or evidence of the warranty extension. End-user customers are encouraged to retain such documentation. The model/serial number must be included on the documentation provided in order to determine warranty entitlement.
The YouLoveSolar warranty is not assignable / transferable without written notice from YouLoveSolar.
Exclusion of Liability
The YouLoveSolar limited factory warranty does not cover failures or damages that occur due to:
- transport damage
- incorrect installation or commissioning
- failure to observe the user manual, maintenance requirements and intervals
- modifications, changes or attempted repairs
- incorrect use or inappropriate operation
- insufficient ventilation of the device
- failure to observe the applicable safety regulations,
- force majeure (e.g. lightning, overvoltage, storm, fire)
- cosmetic defects which do not directly influence energy production, or degrade form, fit, function
Additional claims due to direct or indirect damage, especially compensation claims for damages due to loss of profits, or revenue, or incurred costs arising from disassembly and mounting, are expressly excluded in the absence of a written contract agreement with YouLoveSolar.
How to get Warranty Support
YouLoveSolar products are designed and built for reliability. In the unlikely event of a failure, please contact the YouLoveSolar Technical Service Line at 1-360-435-8826 where a YouLoveSolar Technical Support Representative will assist you.
- Proper fault diagnosis may require a qualified Solar PV service technician to be at the YouLoveSolar device location and equipped with a quality digital AC/DC voltmeter.
- The onsite service technician may be asked to take voltage and current measurements and provide error codes from the inverter.
- Additional information will be required such as:
- model number
- serial number
- job site name
- original date of installation
- PV array configuration (brand & model number, count of solar panels)
- description of the system layout and application.
If the onsite repair technician is unwilling or unable to assist YouLoveSolar in the fault diagnosis process, the customer may be charged an inspection fee plus shipping costs if no trouble is found when the device is tested by the YouLoveSolar Service Repair Department.
Replacement Procedure and Conditions
The customer is responsible for the transportation to and from the YouLoveSolar repair facilities.
YouLoveSolar does not provide new or refurbished replacement equipment to distributors or installers who exchange new or refurbished equipment from their stock to customers in the field at their own discretion.
Customer or their installer is expected to pack the defective equipment in a suitable shipping box, and manually apply the YouLoveSolar provided return shipping label(s) to the box of the equipment to be returned. Costs of shipping both to and from are the responsibility of the inverter owner.
Extended warranty applies as written above. Must be purchased within the first 30 days of purchase of a YouLoveSolar Refurbished or NEW Inverter, purchased from You Love Solar.
Prices for extended warranty:
Inverters up to 3000 watts in size
90 days free
5 years $375
2 years $150
Inverter from 3001-8000 watts in size
90 days free
5 years $475
2 years $325
Inverter from 8001-25,000 watts in size
90 days free
5 years $525
2 years $425
Prices and warranty information is subject to updates and changes as determined by YouLoveSolar. Warranties are only available on select inverters.