IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP
Cybo Inverter Only. Other component sold seperate. Not included, Batteries, cables, Airconditioning unit, installation or solar panels.
*Use 4 solar panels for each inverter unit. Each solar panel needs to be 220-330 watts each.
Technical Data of CI-Mini-1000Na [Rev 5.3– Sept 2018):
- DC Input (per Channel) 60 / 72 Cell Panel Battery*
- Recommended Input Power 250W – 330W 48V, 50AH – 300AH
- Operating Input DC Voltage Range 15V – 58V 47V – 58V
- Peak Power Performance Range 30V – 58V 48V – 58V
- Maximum Input DC Voltage / Current 58V / 9A 58V / 9A
- Maximum Input Power 300W 300W
- Minimum Starting Voltage 20V 47V
AC Input Data: AC Input for Assisted AC Power 120V, 60Hz AC from the Grid
- Rated Output Power / Peak Output Power 960W / 1150W
- Startup Surge Power for 12 Seconds 1500W (Max Surge DC Power = 400W per Channel)
- Nominal Output Current (RMS) 8A (RMS – Root Mean Square)
- Nominal Output Voltage / Range 120V (108V – 132V, Single-Phase)
- Nominal Frequency / Range 60Hz (59.5Hz – 60.5Hz)
- Peak Efficiency / MPPT Tracking 96% (99%)
- Mechanical Data SI U.S.
- Ambient Temperature Range -40°C to +65°C -40°F to +149°F
- Internal Operating Temperature Range -40°C to +88°C -40°F to +190°F
- Dimensions w/o mounting bracket (L x H x W) 32cm x 24cm x 5.8cm 12.5” x 9.5” x 2.3”
- Weight 6.5 kg 14.25 lbs
- Cooling / Enclosure Natural Convection, No Fan / Potted
- DC / AC Wire and Connectors 1 and 2 Feet DC Wire, MC-4 Connectors / 4 Feet AC wire
Features and Compliance Data:
- Safety and EMC Compliance UL1741 and IEEE1547 (E113426), CSA 107.1, FCC Part 15 Class A. (Certification Pending)
- Compatibility Most 60-Cell and 72-Cell PV Solar Panels
- DC Ground Fault Detector Interrupter (GFDI) Built-In
- Standard Warranty 3 Years (Extended Warranty Available)
- Enclosure Environmental Rating / Safety Outdoor – NEMA 6 / Transformer Isolated Circuits
* Supports 48V Lead-Acid Battery or 20V-55V Lithium Battery Packs. However, no batteries are required.