Midnight Solar Classic 250 MPPT Charge Controller
***LIKE NEW, REFURBISHED- MISSING BLUE TEMPERATURE CORD, NO SPEAKER, NO FOLLOW ME MODE. COMES WITH RTS***
The Classic 250 MPPT Charge Controller has a graphics panel.. The Classic 250 has a maximum output current of 63 amps, an operating voltage of 250 volts and works with 12 to 72 volt battery systems.
- 250 operating voltage
- Max current out: 63 amps
- ETL listed to UL1741 and CSA
- Type 1 environmental rating
- Terminals are rated for 75 C
- Exclusive HyperVOC extends VOC limits
- 12-72V battery
- Built in DC-GFP and Arc Fault
- Solar, wind and hydro MPPT modes
To ensure proper start up and MPPT operation, the minimum initial PV input voltage should be at least 30% higher than the highest expected battery voltage.